Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Free choice


       E3 is an Electronic entertainment expo for those gamers out there who enjoy playing and wanting new games. This years sony e3 was alright they showed a lot of great stuff in the future. The most appealed game was Uncharted 4. Uncharted 4 was one of my highest hopes of getting in the future and when they showed the new cinematic trailer was just amazing. Other games like GTA V and FARCRY 4 is going to come out for PS4. Microsofts E3 conference was a little better than PS4's. Nintendo's was probably the best in my opinion. Not always the 2 great consoles win the E3 Im not saying anyone did but it will soon.

     I havent seen ubisofts conference yet but I bet the new assassins creed will be another good looking game. I have played 2 of assassins creeds 2 and 3. Microsofts e3 game was amazing, Sunset Overdrive looked funny and great. It makes fun of those types of cover shooter games like Ghost Recon or uncharted. The animation look amazing the game itself looks really cool. That is my end of opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment