Monday, March 24, 2014

About Me


My name is Hector I am seventeen years old. I grew up in Costa Mesa California. I live with my parents and my little brother. I like playing baseball and basketball. I have never been a school sport because I don’t like competing with anyone else, but I like when friends and family play sports with me its all in fun. I also like playing videogames like any other guy out there. I have been playing videogames since I was three to four years old. Playing videogames does take time away from you, but I do it anyway because it’s really fun with other people online. I love animals, but not cats. Dogs are my favorite animals they are fun to teach the good and bad things around the house and the way to behave with others.

I have a puppy I just got him last Friday. He has problems with biting a little hard when he gets excited. I train him to not bite as hard and so does my mom. My mom has her own way of training my puppy she yells and smacks the dog on the lower back. My puppy’s name is Chubs my sister and I named him that way because when he was little he was really chubby. He doesn’t like it when we say “No! Stop it” he doesn’t care he does it anyways and growls at me or if anyone tried to stop him from doing something that’s not good around the house. I have a couple friends at school I’m not a social guy I presume. I don’t mind not having friends it can be lonely, but it’s mostly about family. I spend more time with family now. I haven’t back then because of videogames I have been really attached to it for some years.




No comments:

Post a Comment