Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My favorite hobbies


My favorite hobby is playing baseball and videogames. I would play baseball at school with my friends, but normally they live far away from that I cant play with them in the weekends. Video games I usually play a lot with my friends on computer or in consoles. I like doing both it makes me happy and I love spending time with my friends. I normally play games more than baseball because I play as soon as I got and in school I play for a couple hours. Baseball does take place outside in the sun but we get to wear hats to protect our face.

Baseball is fun because they way you swing the bat and the feeling you get when you hit it, it just makes you feel like you accomplished something in the game. When you are up there as a batter you will hit the ball no matter how hard or soft you hit it. Basketball was my favorite hobby back then. I like shooting from three pointers a lot and it makes me feel amazing when everyone looks at me starts smiling, clapping, and cheering for me. It feels good when you do something you are good at, but there is always competition because there are more out there that love the sport. Why I got into this hobby well my sisters friends were at the park they invite me to play with them and they showed me how to play and they also taught me some mini games.

Games that I play involving sports that I like isn’t that much fun as doing them in real life. It’s always better to do them in real life than be lazy and playing the videogame. I don’t really have other hobbies I like to do rather than walking my puppy everyday and play with him. Playing with my puppy is fun, but I need to train him not to bite too hard when he wants to play. I may go back into basketball later on in the future, but right now isn’t a good time for me to play because I need time for school and study for an exam that I need to pass. 






http://mlb.mlb.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment