Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Free Choice

         Filming is something I want to do in the future. I like holding cameras and see how great the quality is on the computer. I’ve been interested in film like 3 years ago. My dad actually knows one of his clients that is part of a filming company. I gave him a call once, and I saw what he does and I didn’t except it not to be what I wanted. I maybe should just went for a starter. Being a filmmaker is pretty cool when you have an idea of what the film is going to be. Genres are important because you need an idea of what type of movie you want it to be.

         Having a script is the very first thing you need to begin a movie film. Creating a script can take long because you are creating actors and how they act and speak. There are two main people writing and giving ideas, Director and Producer. The director makes the movie happen and the way he likes it. Producer makes sure everything is the way he wants it and checking if there are mistakes. Cameras are important to filming because you will the need best quality ever. Cameras can be very expensive, but worth it.

         The fun begins when they’re making explosions and flying scenes because it fun for the actors to go flying away and the people look at it very amazing and fun looking. One cool thing about filming is that you can meet the amazing actors. Its always a good thing to meet new people and get to know them. I will soon become a filmer and will get to the top.



No comments:

Post a Comment